"Ski School for Kids is Worth EVERY Penny!!!!" Vail Sports & Outdoors Tip by breezydallas

Vail Sports & Outdoors: 1 reviews and 3 photos

by breezydallas

• Ski School for Kids is Worth  EVERY Penny!!!! - Vail
      brother on the left - Don on the right
    by breezydallas
  • Ski School for Kids is Worth  EVERY Penny!!!! - Vail

Vail Ski School is where my kids learned how to ski. It was a fantastic experience for them and the bonus is that now they ski better than I do!!!!

No more worrying that they can't keep up with us on the slopes, now I worry that I will break something trying to keep up with them! *smile*

I really do believe it's worth every penny to have them learn properly how to ski! On our next trip, my kids want to learn snowboarding! So, they wil be back in ski school again!

The kids instructors are awesome with the kids and by the end of the day you will not believe the difference! Vail has a whole area with it's own (shorter) ski lift for the school. So, not only do they learn in private safety how to ski & snowboard, but they also learn lift safety too!

I highly recommend this for kids!!!!! (and adults too)

Equipment: Another tip: If your kids don't ski very often....RENT their equipment!!!! They grow so fast that next year it will not fit them anyway! You will find ski rentals everywhere in Vail.

Address: Lion's Head - Vail, Colorado
Directions: Base of the Mountain - Lion's Head.
Phone: 1-877-204-7881
Theme: Skiing/Snowboarding

• Updated Apr 4, 2011

Comments

breezydallas

“I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list!!!”

Have you been to Vail?