My Pizza: "Cheap Large Pizzas!" News Café Tip by Peterodl

News Café, Vienna: 1 reviews and 0 photos

My Pizza is a local eatery run by a Turkish family (if I remember what they told me) who make various types of pizzas and pasta dishes.
You can have a corn pizza with corn off the cob covering the surface of the pizza.

Order a "Runde" (whole pizza) and they will get a lump of dough, hand toss it in front of you, fix it up, stick it in the oven and about 5 mins. later, your pizza is done. They will brush on olive oil on the crust and give it to you.

An entire pizza costs only 5 Euros and can feed two people.

Favorite Dish: I always had the "Runde Margherita" or a whole margherita pizza for only 5 Euros.
Getting it fresh from the oven as you watch it being hand made in front of you is the best.
Everything is fresh and the guys who run the eatery are friendly and enjoy talking to whoever enters their shop.

Address: Near corner of Mariahilferstrasse and Staglgasse
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: From Westbahnhof, turn right on Mariahilferstrasse (away from main shopping street). About 2 blocks down on the left side of the street there is a blue awning with "My Pizza". There is a grocery store directly across the street from "My Pizza"
Phone: +43 1 8922636
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 5
Theme: Local

• Written Dec 13, 2005

More Restaurants in Vienna (1)

“See as much as possible, you can get tired later”

Have you been to Vienna?