St-Marks Ale House: "Jocks go here to watch football" New York City Nightlife Tip by Bela_LUng
New York City Nightlife: 819 reviews and 757 photos
Jock hangout filled on Sundays when they show most if not all football games. Bad beers on tap and at least the chicken wings were eadible. Somewhat friendly staff. Go here if other places are full.
I got really drunk here for cheap on Brooklyn Lager (great beer).
Dress Code: HAMS and Beavers.
Address: 2 St-Marks Place, Manhattan
Directions: corner St-Marks place (8th) and 3rd Avenue.
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (20)
- See All Damn it, I'm drunk! SLICE!
- See All Right near the expensive stuff.
- See All Go eat here a lot...
- See All Modern Art lovers come here...
- Good shoes.
- WOOO! Cheap *** everywhere!
Bela_LUng's Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels