"Benediktuszimmer / Room of holy Bededict" Top 5 Page for this destination Austria Off The Beaten Path Tip by globetrott
Austria Off The Beaten Path: 171 reviews and 386 photos
The Benedictus-Zimmer was named after a series of paintings, made by the painter Johann Samuel Hoetzendorfer between 1735- and 1739. These paintings are showing episodes and scenes of the life od holy Benedikt von Nursia, the founder of the Benediktinian order.(480-547).
Enlarge my photographs in order to see the lovely details of the wall-papers with great paintings and golden ornaments !
More Off The Beaten Path in Austria (50)
More Reviews (120)
- See All the cheapest train between Vienna &...
- See All 288 attractions in & around Vienna for...
- See All Kufstein: a great stop-over in Tirol
- See All Vienna: The SÜD-Bahnhof/OST-Bahnhof -...
- See All heavenly cakes and coffee in Hangar7
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Austria?Share Your Travels