"A BROTHER LEFT US AGAIN :)" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Local Custom Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Local Customs: 289 reviews and 273 photos
But a good son always come back home, this picture shows the end of a great adventure in brazilian lands...My guest and great friend Pierre with his brazilian family! We went to the airport to say goodbye to one of the most fantastic person we know, he is really a member of us, and Rio de Janeiro, not only in Rio, but all over the country...So this tip is just to show you that when you travel to Brazil, you can probably get a whole family for you. Brazilians are friendly, and we do love people!
We took this picture in the end of November, maybe one of the saddest moments for me because we always eant special people to be around us all the time!
More Local Customs in Rio de Janeiro (130)
More Reviews (336)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels