"Woluwe Park. Don't feed the animals" Woluwé-Saint-Pierre Warnings Or Dangers Tip by Norali
Woluwé-Saint-Pierre Warnings and Dangers: 1 reviews and 4 photos
While walking there, you'll spot on some trails information boards about the species, maps and also warnings. Most important is concerning the meadows.
- Do not feed the birds
- Do not let the dogs loose
- Don't throw anything in the park nor in the ponds, there are bins everywhere
The meadows of Woluw? park are esp. those around the water that is closest to the WSP-Auderghem bridge. You'll recognise the meadows for they not cut regularly. In the contrary of the water surface where you'd spot the swans (you'll reach it if you enter via the main entry point), they are left intact and are only cut once a year, to let fauna and flora develop. This is a whole world whose inhabitants nurtures each other. Humidity and long grass are there to let insects grow and live. The meadows are also a place for ducks of all kinds where to find food. Also, that is the reason why it is asked to not let loose the dogs.
Do not feed the birds because when you give them bread & that there is some left in the water, it will go rotten and bring botulism disease. The ducks will just die after painful agony.
Just some basic cautions, it will still be pleasant to walk in there after long hours at work...
More Reviews (24)
- See All If only allowed to have one piece: their...
- See All It is not a young area, after all
- See All Should have been my best bet in the...
- See All Musée du Tram Bruxellois
- The leaning tree in Woluw?-Saint-Pierre...