"From Paris airport to paris downtown" Paris Transportation Tip by leduche

Paris Transportation: 1,526 reviews and 1,581 photos

I travel twice a month to Paris from Germany. I usually go directly to my hotel downtown paris so I tried many airport transfer options : Air France Bus is the cheapest one but there are also many Shuttle companies operating. Price may vary from 15 euros to 30 euros for a shared van and from 70 to 140 euros for a private van. The cheapest by is not the best one... I had indeed big surprise with cheap airport shuttle companies in Paris (I was even left over in the wrong place - despite my complaints) - very few shuttle service companies have a really good service. I would recommend two of them (the biggest ones) : Shuttle-paris and air city service. The first one is my favourite as they provide a very efficient private van service with english speaking drivers. Air France bus is the cheapest buy (I don't consider the train as beeing a serious valuable transfer solution - difficult access to station)
but is too often late and don't provide door to door service - Spend 10 more euros for it you will not regret it. Shuttle-paris.com also provide disneyland transfer.

Mode: TO