"CAMDEN 15 : Thai me up, Thai me down" Top 5 Page for this destination Food and Drink Tip by sourbugger
Food and Drink, London: 83 reviews and 118 photos
This little shop on Camden High street stocks just about anything you need to make a special Thai meal. I love Thai food, but unfortunately I am a terrible cook. Fried egg on toast is about my limit.
Another gentleman, who was in the shop at the time remarked that he normally had to travel all the way to Hampsted to get this sort of stuff before he discoved this shop.
Hey, it's grim up North London.
What to pay: Sample price : 165ml of Coconut milk : 35p
Address: 47 Camden High Street
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (261)
- See All Will this work on oxford street ?
- See All Museum of childhood
- See All Get 7 million pounds for free !
- See All WHAT A BARGAIN !!!
- See All Hampton court 1 : that famous maze.
- See All A mark of a civilised society
- See All Can we have our Skylon back please ?
- See All Just do as it says on the door.
- See All Fireman Sam Strikes again
- See All Sourbugger's guide to London's...
- See All Another tirade against the wax works...
- Why am I writing this ? I must be sad or...
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels