"Metro Station " Kievskaya"" Top 5 Page for this destination Moscow Metro Tip by kris-t
Moscow Metro, Moscow: 17 reviews and 20 photos
Favorite thing: Station " Kievskaya ". Pillons are reveted with white Ural marble "koelga" and are topped with a complex ceramic cornice. On the arch in huge modelled medallions frescos are located. In facing walls the white and black marble is used. The floor is laid out with grey granite.
More General in Moscow (49)
More Reviews (184)
- See All Est. 2012
- See All The Kremlin, The Secret (Tainitskaya)...
- See All Moscow river boat trip
- See All Live Music every evening!
- See All Some VT member was born here...
- See All Luzhniki - Aqua club "Underwater world"
kris-t's Related Pages
Have you been to Moscow?Share Your Travels