"Etnographic Museum" Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Off The Beaten Path Tip by matcrazy1
Gdansk Off The Beaten Path: 118 reviews and 390 photos
I was amazed at both number and historical value of items displayed in the Abbots' Granary in Oliwa. This museum is a must for everyone interested in old culture of Gdansk and the whole region called Eastern Pomerania. I've got to know that both Gdansk and the region is a mixture of a few small, local cultures including the best known Kashubian culture.
There is rich collection of furnitures from 18th to 20th century, a lot of agricultural and fishing equipment once used in the Eastern Pomerania. To compare and contrast there are items which belong to different past cultures which developed both in Poland and abroad.
Phone: +48 (58) 552 46 37
More Off The Beaten Path in Gdansk (48)
More Reviews (247)
- See All For rich and famous or unfamous
- See All To Westerplatte by car
- See All Where do they live?
- See All Few and little shells
- See All Bathing in the Baltic Sea
- See All Fresh, fried fish :-)
- See All Tourist info, amber, silver, gifts
- See All Not prepared for foreign visitors
- See All Not seen for years
- See All The best concert hall in Europe!
- See All The Motlawa river at sunset
- See All Travel books
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Gdansk?Share Your Travels