"Moscow Oktiabrskaia railway station" Top 5 Page for this destination Moscow Off The Beaten Path Tip by kris-t
Moscow Off The Beaten Path: 335 reviews and 541 photos
Opened in 1849. The first railway station in Moscow.
Train movement directions: main route to Saint -Petersburg, Murmansk and transit to Scandinavian countries.
More Off The Beaten Path in Moscow (35)
More Reviews (198)
- See All Est. 2012
- See All The Kremlin, The Secret (Tainitskaya)...
- See All Moscow river boat trip
- See All Live Music every evening!
- See All Luzhniki - Aqua club "Underwater world"
- See All Monasturskaya Lavka
kris-t's Related Pages
Have you been to Moscow?Share Your Travels