"Yury Nikulin monument" Top 5 Page for this destination Monuments & Buildings Tip by kris-t
Monuments & Buildings, Moscow: 27 reviews and 53 photos
Favorite thing: Yury Nikulin was the great movie artist and clown in soviet time. He was like a a breath of fresh air...
"I always believed that those circus people who compel others to burst out laughing are the most important ones"- Yury Nikulin.
Hehad the title the 'National Artist of the USSR' and in this case it's true.
Fondest memory: His monument stays near the old Moscow circus on Tsvetnoy Boulevard, where he was a General Manager and Artistic Director 1982 - 1997.
More General in Moscow (49)
More Reviews (184)
- See All Est. 2012
- See All The Kremlin, The Secret (Tainitskaya)...
- See All Moscow river boat trip
- See All Live Music every evening!
- See All Some VT member was born here...
- See All Luzhniki - Aqua club "Underwater world"
kris-t's Related Pages
Have you been to Moscow?Share Your Travels