The Sanctuary Cafe: "Wholesome and Heavenly Food" Top 5 Page for this destination Brighton Restaurant Tip by amapola66
Brighton Restaurants: 136 reviews and 140 photos
"The Sanctuary is more than a cafe; it is a community. A place where everyone is welcome, from breast-feeding mums to businessmen, from pensioners to poets. It is a blend of exciting eclectic taste. The enriching, unique environment is a safe haven to indulge yourself in its wholesome and heavenly food".
Popular, Award Winning, Vegetarian & Vegan Cafe and Venue. Fully licensed, daily menus and snacks, delicious coffee and cakes.
Friendly, chilled, eclectic, creative.
Regular exhibitions, local magazines and community noticeboard.
See also nightlife tips for details on the Sanctuary Cella Venue.
(Technically in Hove 'actually').
Address: 51-55 Brunswick Street East, Hove. (Brighton Side)
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Bus: all buses along Western Rd.
Short distance in cab from anywhere.
Phone: Tel: 01273 770002
More Restaurants in Brighton (14)
More Reviews (49)
- See All Regency style seafront with a hint of...
- See All Cheerful tourist tat !
- See All Lewes Fireworks
- See All Eat roast dinner on a Sunday
- See All Sunday night Trad Jazz
- See All Fish and Chips - A Great British...
- See All Route 77 Open Top Bus to Devils Dyke
- Avoid West Street Area at the Weekend
- Warm jumper, Umbrella and Sunglasses !
- Overpriced Rides
- Car Boot Sale and Sunday Lunch
Been to Brighton?Share your travels with the world!
amapola66's Related Pages
Have you been to Brighton?Share Your Travels