"the famous Staples Center" Staples Center Tip by malianrob

Staples Center, Los Angeles: 14 reviews and 46 photos

• the famous Staples Center - Los Angeles
  • the famous Staples Center - Los Angeles
      avengers cheerleaders at the staples center
      Alexis at the Avenger game
      staples center at night
    by malianrob

I dont know what it is about the Staples center but whatever sports it is, whether it be basketball, indoor football, hockey or a concert, its just fun to be there.
I am a Lakers season ticket holder so the Staples Center is almost second home. I was just noticing though that I have no pictures of all the games that I have gone to. The only pictures i have was when we took the kids to an Avengers game.
The way the Staples Center was made, every seat is a good seat, even up in the three hundred sections. Of course the lower you are the better.
There are also many places to eat inside the center but the food isnt that good in my opinion and its pricey.
We usually get something to eat before or after the games since there are so many great places to eat at in downtown. At the Staples Center we usually just get our drink on!
If you are lucky enough to be able to get into the luxury boxes, the food is very good.
Everytime i have gone the see a game i always see at least one celebrity, its kind of fun.

Address: 111 S. Figueroa St. Los Angeles, CA 90015
Directions: You can see the Staples Center right off the 110 freeway, exit Adams.
Parking is somewhat expensive but there are many places that you can park around the Staples. Parking ranges from 15-25 dollars on private lots near the Staples Center.

Theme: Sports Watching
Website: http://www.staplescenter.com

• Updated Nov 26, 2005

Comments

malianrob

“The brave dont live forever, the cautious dont live at all.”

Have you been to Los Angeles?