"Green river" Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Off The Beaten Path Tip by matcrazy1
Gdansk Off The Beaten Path: 118 reviews and 390 photos
Driving to Westerplatte, turn left and follow the direction signs towards Wisloujscie which lead to the Vistulamouth Fortress. There is a narrow, little bridge over a river on the final part of the bumpy road. Being amazed at pretty lanscape, I had to stop there for a moment. Dark green, slow river waters covered by green plants, some mysterious wooden structures on the surfuce and a yacht with Solidarity flag on a mast look very picturesque among green space of forests along river banks. It may be great place for a picnic, I am sure.
More Off The Beaten Path in Gdansk (48)
More Reviews (247)
- See All For rich and famous or unfamous
- See All To Westerplatte by car
- See All Where do they live?
- See All Few and little shells
- See All Bathing in the Baltic Sea
- See All Fresh, fried fish :-)
- See All Tourist info, amber, silver, gifts
- See All Not prepared for foreign visitors
- See All Not seen for years
- See All The best concert hall in Europe!
- See All The Motlawa river at sunset
- See All Travel books
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Gdansk?Share Your Travels