"TRANSNICA" Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Transportation Tip by Sininen

Granada Transportation: 40 reviews and 40 photos

I took Transnica bus from Liberia, Costa Rica to Granada. I bought the ticket in the Hotel Cuanaaste, where I was staying and the bus stopped there in the morning so it was very convinient. Crossing the border was quick. We walked to the customs and got the departure stamp in the passport and continued on the bus to Nicaraguan side of the border. The driver collected our passports and the passengers took their luggage and took it to a room with huge table in the middle. Custom's man came to check them and what annoyed me was that he only checked the luggage of the locals. I was the only tourist and could have smuggled anything into the country. The driver returned with our passports and we continued the trip. The ticket cost $10 and I believe that it would have cost the same even if I had stepped on to the bus in San Jose and travelled to Managua. It was a very good bus, enough of spece for feet. They showed movies there too though I am not fan of those action films at all. In Granada I had to walk about one kilometre to the centre, 5 or six blocks from Parque Central..

Mode: TO
Type: Bus

• Updated Nov 22, 2005

More Transportation in Granada (1)

Comments

Sininen

“You can do it!”

Have you been to Granada?