VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

La Dolce Vita: "A family feel with fun decor" Top 5 Page for this destination La Dolce Vita Tip by garridogal

La Dolce Vita, Boston: 2 reviews and 6 photos

The big chef statue has got to go.....
by garridogal

I owed my friend dinner for helping me move my mom into a new apartment recently. On a whim we decided to take advantage of a beautiful November Sunday and go to The North End. So, instead of dinner, he got a big Italian lunch. It was fun and tasty and I really enjoyed this restaurant's atmosphere. It has large front windows which let in a lot of sunshine and is decorated with bold and colorful paintings. The waiter was really friendly and made us feel at home right away!

Favorite Dish: We split an Antipasto and then I had a seafood special which was a shelled lobster, shrimp and scallops in a pesto-like sauce over pasta. It was goooood.

Address: 221 Hanover Street
Rating: 4
Theme: Italian
Website: http://www.dolcevitaristorante.com/

• Updated Nov 20, 2005

Comments

garridogal Lives Here!

garridogal

“Tourists don't know where they've been. Travelers don't know where they're going. - Paul Theroux”

Have you been to Boston?