"Botanical Gardens" Top 5 Page for this destination Madison Things to Do Tip by Tom_In_Madison
Madison Things to Do: 96 reviews and 166 photos
Olbrich Gardens on the east side is nice if you like flowers, plants, etc. Not a whole lot of flowers, but there are some. Lots of plants though. Doesn't compare with the Mitchell Park Domes in Milwaukee, but it's ok. Free in the outside garden part. Inside is a greenhouse, and they charge about $2-$3.
There's a Thai House next door given to us by the country of Thailand....It's real nice, bright colors and put together without the use of nails, just interlocking pieces. Pretty cool.
Address: 3330 Atwood Ave
Directions: East Side of Madison, near Olbrich Park.
More Things to Do in Madison (21)
More Reviews (36)
- See All Great Taste of the Midwest - Beer...
- See All Le Fete de Marquette
- See All Getting from O'Hare/Chicago airport to...
- See All bar brunch around the Capitol area
- See All Hippies Christmas
- See All Madison Mallards - minor league baseball
Tom_In_Madison's Related Pages
Have you been to Madison?Share Your Travels