"Overture Center....New Performing Art Center" Top 5 Page for this destination Madison Things to Do Tip by Tom_In_Madison
Madison Things to Do: 96 reviews and 166 photos
Overture Center for performing arts built on 200 block of State St. Architect Cesar Pelli designed it, after the city got a $200 million donation--and in true Madison fashion they spent every dime of it, and now they need more.
Walk thru it, though it's better to see something there, but it's pretty glitzy. Looks great at night when something is going on. At least go in and use the bathrooms.
Address: 201 State St
Directions: 2 blocks west of Capitol.
More Things to Do in Madison (21)
More Reviews (36)
- See All Great Taste of the Midwest - Beer...
- See All Le Fete de Marquette
- See All Getting from O'Hare/Chicago airport to...
- See All bar brunch around the Capitol area
- See All Hippies Christmas
- See All Madison Mallards - minor league baseball
Tom_In_Madison's Related Pages
Have you been to Madison?Share Your Travels