"Public Toilets" Top 5 Page for this destination Toilets Tip by nepalgoods
Toilets, Beijing: 7 reviews and 14 photos
Seems, that some things have definitedly change to good in Beijing since I visited first time in 1988. Public toilets are now wortha visit: At least around the tourist spots they are very clean, do not smell and have private cubicles. This one even has a solar cell for electricity on the roof.But still: Do not forget to take your own toilet paper with you!
More Local Customs in Beijing (4)
More Reviews (91)
- See All North Entrance no longer an Entrance but...
- See All Nice shopping area with great shops
- See All Guang Ji Buddhist Temple
- See All Good price and great location!
- See All Traditionel Teahouse
- See All Olympics 2008
nepalgoods' Related Pages
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels