"San Francisco Bay" Bay Cruises - Tours Tip by richiecdisc
Bay Cruises - Tours, San Francisco: 13 reviews and 32 photos
San Francisco's setting on the Bay only adds to its allure. When you have water on three sides, it not only makes for a temperate climate but when you factor in the city's hilly streets, you have lots of opportunities to view the blue waters as a backdrop to the city's considerable architecture. As a rule, just head up hill and look for low buildings and you'll be rewarded with some spectacular scenery.
Address: S.F. Coast
More Things to Do in San Francisco (18)
More Reviews (39)
- See All to know her is to love her
- See All a good bet if you have a car
- See All The Haight Spot for Beer Afficionados
- See All Head to the Sonoma Valley for some wine
- picnie supplies
- There are numerous hikes close to the...
- break your shoes in before you come
- See All Try the local beers
- See All great location and better than expected
- beware the steep San Francisco streets
- riceroni, a San Francisco treat
Been to San Francisco?Share your travels with the world!
richiecdisc's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels