"The Motlawa river at sunset" Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Favorite Tip by matcrazy1
Gdansk Favorites: 74 reviews and 144 photos
Favorite thing: You know that the best shapes of architectural details and the best colours, especially for a dedicated fan of photography, are seen at sunsets. That's why I was very lucky to be about that perfect time of the day somewhere along Gdansk rivers: the Motlawa and the Old Motlawa. The granaries on the eastern bank of the river were perfectly lighted by the sunset sun which made deep mirror reflections on the water level.
Fondest memory: The sunset over the Motlawa river.
More Favorites in Gdansk (6)
More Reviews (289)
- See All For rich and famous or unfamous
- See All To Westerplatte by car
- See All Where do they live?
- See All Private house of Walesa
- See All Few and little shells
- See All Bathing in the Baltic Sea
- See All Fresh, fried fish :-)
- See All Tourist info, amber, silver, gifts
- See All Not prepared for foreign visitors
- See All Not seen for years
- See All The best concert hall in Europe!
- See All Travel books
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Gdansk?Share Your Travels