"Calle de Ortega y Gasset (Ortega y Gasset Street)" Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Shopping Tip by Redang
Madrid Shopping: 207 reviews and 210 photos
This street goes from Paseo de La Castellana to Calle de Francisco Silvela, however, the most important shops are between Calle de Serrano and Calle del Príncipe de Vergara, where you can buy from fashion to jewelry or even wine from almost all over the world.
Note: Sometimes some people call this street (myself included), calle de Lista (the former name).
Directions: How to get there:
- Metro: Serrano (line 4), Velázquez (line 4), Núñez de Balboa (lines 5 and 9), Lista (line 4), Diego de León (lines 4, 5 and 6) and Manuel Becerra (lines 2 and 6). It all depends on which part of the street you want to go to.
More Reviews (183)
- See All Ermita de San Antonio de la Florida
- See All Museo de Cera de Madrid (Wax Museum)
- See All Hilton Madrid Airport
- See All FITUR
- See All Madrileños = Gatos
- See All Exprés Aeropuerto (Airport Express)...
Redang's Related Pages
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels