"AirPass" Brazil Transportation Tip by peace_prevails
Brazil Transportation: 130 reviews and 93 photos
One of the best deals globally available to travelers is the TAM AirPass.
Here's the skinny:
4 stops at any of the major cities in Brazil for US$400 total. (To give you an idea of what a bargain this is - One ticket from Rio to Fortaleza if you buy if in the country would cost 4x this much - and that's just one stop).
You must book this from OUTSIDE OF BRAZIL. Contact TAM directly or 'your local travel agent' - gawd I hate that phrase.
More Transportation in Brazil (2)
More Reviews (25)
- See All Brazilian Slang - 'Clube de Luluzinha'
- See All Gringo Fashion Day Tip #2
- ATMs few and far between - get cash...
- See All Visit Natal during Natal!
- See All Sucos and açucar (Fresh Juice and Sugar)
peace_prevails' Related Pages
Have you been to Brazil?Share Your Travels