"Maria-Theresia-Platz" Top 5 Page for this destination Maria Theresia Platz Tip by globetrott
Maria Theresia Platz, Vienna: 35 reviews and 86 photos
Maria-Theresia-Platz is the large park between Naturhistorisches Museum and Kunsthistorisches Museum with a great monument in the centre and a beautiful park with plenty of benches around it. Kaspar von Zumbusch created the monument with empress Maria-Theresia sitting on her throne, surrounded by her best generals, sitting on their horses. The persons standing around of her throne are her noble counsellors and her doctor van Swieten . Take a closer look at all the beautiful street-lamps at the square : all of them have a royal cown on top !
Address: A-1010 Wien / Maria-Theresia-Platz
Directions: Maria-Theresia-Platz is the large park between Naturhistorisches and Kunsthistorisches Museum . Take tram #1 or #2 at Ringstrasse or take U-bahn U2 !
More Things to Do in Vienna (38)
More Reviews (163)
- See All a paradise of lovers of Harley Davidson
- See All Weihnachtsmarkt im Türkenschanzpark
- See All Bade-Schiff - a pool inside a ship
- See All a traditional Wiener Kaffeehaus
- See All An Art Nouveau-jewel
- See All WESTBAHN: the cheapest train to Salzburg
- See All Beware of the SÜD-Bahnhof/OST-Bahnhof -...
- See All a perfect hotel
- See All Mozart-people all over the centre of...
- See All Silvester-Pfad - the festivities at new...
- See All a full day in Vienna
Been to Vienna?Share your travels with the world!
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels