"Visit St. Catherine Monastery" Top 5 Page for this destination Egypt Things to Do Tip by Diana75
Egypt Things to Do: 1,687 reviews and 2,532 photos
St. Catherine Monastery is built at an altitude of 1.570m on the place where God, under the form of a burning bush, called Moses.
The Coptic church of the Monastery is small inside but full of beautiful paintings.
You should not miss the Icons and Old Scripts exhibition inside the Monastery, where you can find interesting and old pieces.
Entrance fee: USD 3- for adults, USD 1- for children.
Address: St. Catherine Monastery
More Reviews (36)
- See All Night cruise on the Nile in Cairo
- See All Taxi in Cairo - great experience
- See All Scent of... Egypt
- See All Maadi Church in Cairo
- See All Eat while watching the Sphinx
Diana75's Related Pages
Have you been to Egypt?Share Your Travels