Chez Kristof Deli: "Fabulous Deli/Cafe in West London" Top 5 Page for this destination Chez Kristof Tip by sue_stone

Chez Kristof, London: 3 reviews and 15 photos

Chez Kristof Deli

Chez Kristof Deli
      my Croque Madame
      MMmmmmm....crepe
      inside the deli
      bowl coffee
    by sue_stone

One sunny day I went for a wander at lunch time and came upon a fabulous little deli, just 5 minutes walk from work, but a million miles away from the other food establishments in the area.

Casually sitting next to the award winning restaurant Chez Kristof was the Chez Kristof Deli...an oasis in a city of chain cafes.

The deli is only a small place, with shelves stacked high with all sorts of gourmet delights, fresh bread stacked in the window, and tasty treats in the display cabinet at the rear. Along the middle of the deli is a long communal table, plus there is additional seating out the front.

Open for most of the day, 7 days a week, I knew that once I had found this little gem that I would soon be back.

Favorite Dish: Two days later, on a Saturday, I took Alex along for lunch. It was pretty busy, but after a few minutes wait we got a bench at the big table and checked out the menu. Alex opted for a Croque Monsieur and I had a Croque Madame (see photo). These were really tasty and served with a smile. Feeling that we should taste test something else we shared a Lemon & Sugar Crepe, washed down with a coffee.

The food was great and cheap, friendly service and a great atmosphere, we will certainly we going back. If only we had a place like this across the road from our place!

Address: 111 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 0NQ
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Nearest Tube: Hammersmith is about 6 minutes walk
othercontact: info@chezkristof.co.uk
Phone: 020 8741 1177
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 4
Theme: Deli
Website: http://www.chezkristof.co.uk

• Updated Apr 4, 2011

Comments

sue_stone Used To Live Here!

Have you been to London?