"St. Catherine Protectorate" Top 5 Page for this destination Egypt Favorite Tip by Diana75
Egypt Favorites: 629 reviews and 617 photos
Fondest memory: All along the way to St. Catherine Monastery we met a lot of police patrols.
When we entered the Protectorate the police officers stopped us in order to verify if there were Jewish persons without visa among us.
More Favorites in Egypt (2)
More Reviews (62)
- See All Night cruise on the Nile in Cairo
- See All Taxi in Cairo - great experience
- See All Scent of... Egypt
- See All Maadi Church in Cairo
- See All Eat while watching the Sphinx
Diana75's Related Pages
Have you been to Egypt?Share Your Travels