"Pulau Ubin" Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Ubin Tip by imstress
Pulau Ubin, Singapore: 10 reviews and 11 photos
Pulau Ubin is an island get away for Singaporeans. It is a 10 mins bump boat ride away from Changi Jetty Ferry Terminal.
You may still find Kampung (Malay Village) and Kelong (Fishing houses) around Ubin. You may dine by the rustic houses just around the jetty.
Rent a bike and cycle around the island and you can see temples, shrines, houses, garden, quarry along the way.
Know more about this island by going to my Pulau Ubin Travel Page.
More Things to Do in Singapore (45)
More Reviews (250)
- See All South East Asia Hotel 3*
- See All Tung Lok Signatures
- See All Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
- See All VIVO City
- See All Grassland Express & Tours - SIN to KL
- See All Singapore Visitors Centres
imstress' Related Pages
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels