"Long Lines" Top 5 Page for this destination Long Lines - Queues Tip by pieter_jan_v
Long Lines - Queues, Amsterdam: 2 reviews and 7 photos
The Anne Frank House is the most popular tourist attraction of Amsterdam.
No wonder, that during the day long waiting lines grow at the entrance.
So, get up early and be there at 9AM sharp (or visit in the early evening hours).
BTW Anne Frank's real house before her family moved to the Achterhuis hideout is located at the Merwedeplein.
More Reviews (523)
- See All The four seasons in one street
- See All Old brown café
- See All Piano playing at the Central Station
- See All Sleeping in a dockyard crane
- See All Levend Paarden Museum
- See All Night buses and buses to/from Schiphol
- See All Former cinema; now house club
- See All Merchandise with a WOW factor
- See All Swimming - De Mirandabad
- See All Vintage VouDou Records
- See All Floating trap
Been to Amsterdam?Share your travels with the world!
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels