"Burgher houses" Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Things to Do Tip by matcrazy1
Gdansk Things to Do: 537 reviews and 1,498 photos
The 16 - 18th century and pretty renovated burgher houses along northern side of the Long Market amazed me. Each house is different and painted in different colour. Baroque, renaissance and rococco rule. I liked especially 2-3 houses adjoining the Artus Court on its both sides.
Address: Dlugi Targ, Gdansk
Directions: Walk westwards the main pedestrian street of Gdansk - Dluga - to the longitudinal square called the Long Market (Dlugi Targ). The houses are on your left. About 25 min. on foot from the Main Railway Station (Gdansk Glowny).
More Reviews (196)
- See All For rich and famous or unfamous
- See All To Westerplatte by car
- See All Where do they live?
- See All Private house of Walesa
- See All Few and little shells
- See All Bathing in the Baltic Sea
- See All Fresh, fried fish :-)
- See All Tourist info, amber, silver, gifts
- See All Not prepared for foreign visitors
- See All The best concert hall in Europe!
- See All The Motlawa river at sunset
- See All Travel books
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Gdansk?Share Your Travels