"Enjoy the Festival with Italians" Little Italy Tip by EdinburghRoc
Little Italy, New York City: 46 reviews and 65 photos
I enjoyed walking through Little Italy and feeling the buzz with the Italian Americans.
But then perhaps it was the massage I had before hand in the street from a china man, which made me feel good.
New York its international !
Address: Little Italy, New York, NY 10013
Directions: Bounded by Canal St. & Broome St. and Lafayette St. & Bowery.
More Things to Do in New York City (13)
More Reviews (23)
- See All Things to see only in New York
- See All Washington Square
- See All Madame Tussauds
- See All Roosevelt Island
- 42nd st
- Brighton Beach/Coney Island
- Lights people action
- Some strange people come on the subway
- Pick up Subway maps & Bus maps.
- See All Music videos with your meal.
- On 17th Street between 2nd and 3rd...
EdinburghRoc's Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels