Jungmann-A Apartments: "Great for a group..." Prague Hotel Tip by mandybailey

Prague Hotels: 1,100 reviews and 1,032 photos

one of the bedrooms
      one of the bedrooms
    by mandybailey
      the open plan living and dining area - loads of sp
      the kitchen
    by mandybailey

We booked this apartment through www.travel.cz and were really happy with the service we received. We arrived early, before the check in time, and they looked after our luggage in their office for us, and did the same on departure.
The apartment was exactly as described on their website. The pictures make the furniture look a little dated but the apartment we had wasn't dated at all.
It had great facilities: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a nice and well equiped kitchen and everything was clean.
I'd certainly recommend this apartment wanting to stay in a central location in Prague.

Unique Qualities: The apartment has lovely traditional characteristics: wooden beams, wooden floors and tiny little alcoves all over the place with windows at the end of them (when I say tiny I mean they're just big enough for a small adult to crawl into to look out the window, but careful of your head on the way out, my friend got a nasty bump!)

Address: Jungmannova 12,14, Prague - 1 - Nove Mesto
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: 30 seconds for Wenceslas Square. But its a bit tricky to find even though it's just off of a main street!
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Other
Website: http://www.travel.cz

• Updated Oct 26, 2005

“go wherever makes you happy :)”

Have you been to Prague?