"Guggenheim" Guggenheim Museum Tip by EdinburghRoc
Guggenheim Museum, New York City: 79 reviews and 111 photos
Frank Lloyd Wrights wonderful building, I love it.
On show when I was there was art from RUSSIA.
Its a great building to view art.
Just walk up and round and round up and up looking at the pictures.
Click on the photos to enlarge.
Address: 1071 5th Avenue (at 89th Street)
Directions: To reach the museum by subway, take the 4, 5, or 6 train to 86th Street. Walk west on 86th Street, turn right at 5th Avenue and proceed north to 88th Street.
Phone: (212) 423-3500
More Things to Do in New York City (13)
More Reviews (23)
- See All Things to see only in New York
- See All Washington Square
- See All Madame Tussauds
- See All Roosevelt Island
- 42nd st
- Brighton Beach/Coney Island
- Lights people action
- Some strange people come on the subway
- Pick up Subway maps & Bus maps.
- See All Music videos with your meal.
- On 17th Street between 2nd and 3rd...
EdinburghRoc's Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels