"Large Rooms, Nice Location" Bally's Las Vegas Tip by SmileyLeSa

Ballys Casino Hotel
      View from My Room
      View from my room - Paris Hotel Pool
    by SmileyLeSa

Bally's is a nice central hotel located on the strip. It is across the street from Caesar's Palace and Bellagio, right next door is the Paris Hotel. The hotel is actually connected to the Paris Hotel.

The standard rooms and bathrooms are quite large and are said to be larger than either of its sister hotels (Caesar's/Paris). I believe primarily because this hotel is older than the others. There's nothing extravagant, but a nice place to stay on the strip.

With its connecting underground walkway to Paris, there are many shops and places to eat. Obviously any casino hotel has nice nightlife, but in addition to the obvious there is a Cuban Bar as well as an area where a band was playing one night and people were even dancing.

Unique Qualities: I was fortunate enough to have a room facing the side of the strip where Paris and Bellagio were both visible. The best part was being able to see the Bellagio Water Show, one of my favorite things to do in Vegas, and hear the music. I also heard the band playing outside at the Paris Hotel Pool.

Of course, this had a down-side for me, since I was there for work I had to get some shut-eye and the noise heard from below was rather loud.

Address: 3645 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: (702) 696-9199
Price: US$120-180
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.ballyslasvegas.com

• Updated Apr 4, 2011

Comments

SmileyLeSa

“explore.. experience.. enjoy...”

Have you been to Las Vegas?