"Halloween Parade" Top 5 Page for this destination Salem Things to Do Tip by RhondaRuth
Salem Things to Do: 170 reviews and 343 photos
To start off the Month of Halloween, in October is a parade put on by area businesses and the schools of Salem. Even Peobody had a school marching band join in. It's held during a week day, which I figure must be to keep the crowds down, other than the local residents of Salem and the tourists staying there for the holiday. It's a really nice parade with kids and adults alike having lots of fun!
This parade is for the young and young at heart. The really big event where the spooks come out is held on the last day of the month, Halloween day.
Address: From Derby Street, Washington thru
Directions: the Walking Mall to the Common green by the Hawthrone Hotel.
More Things to Do in Salem (14)
More Reviews (33)
- See All A Bewitching good meal ...
- Don't forget to pack your costume!
- See All Walk the Mall ... at the Essex St....
- See All Fun for all ages
- See All Salem Trolley -- Historic Tours of Salem
- See All Boating and Sailing on Salem Sound
- See All Some of the homes are FREE to tour ...
- Salem's Wax Museum of Witches &...
- See All Tour one of the private homes from the...
- Ghouls and Goblins walk the streets!
- See All Rich in History!
- Watch out for strange...
RhondaRuth's Related Pages
Have you been to Salem?Share Your Travels