Karpatia: "Karpatia - Tradition, quality, a bit too touristy" Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Restaurant Tip by MedioLatino
Budapest Restaurants: 941 reviews and 1,074 photos
Karpatia is offering authentic Hungarian cuisine since 1877. Not more to say about the place (check the site for the menu and more infos)...late 19th century decor, gypsy music time by time and a young and very creative chef. Waiters are a bit out of the place sometimes, but well...:)
Prices are higher then usual, but still not that bad.
Favorite Dish: Of course it's the paprika veal with butter-gnocchi, one of the most Hungarian dishes :)
Address: 5th district, Ferenciek tere 7-8
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: It's right on Ferenciek tere, on the side of the church.
Phone: +36 1 317-3596
More Restaurants in Budapest (51)
More Reviews (221)
- See All Programs in the city
- See All Critical Mass
- See All Old trams
- See All Bonnie & Clyde - Gangsta feeling :)
- See All The Labyrinth inside the Castle Hill
- See All Another hang out area :)
- See All Terebess - Exotic gitfs
- See All Iron stump - old message wall :)
- See All Meridien - Ex Police HQ turned into...
- See All Pigeons
- Nothing special...really! :)
Been to Budapest?Share your travels with the world!
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels