"Park: Monceau" Parc Monceau Tip by davequ
Parc Monceau, Paris: 4 reviews and 18 photos
A little NW from hustle of busy Blvd Haussmann, Monceau is one of my favorite small parks in Paris. Nothing amazing, just another example of tasteful Parisian peaceful park ambience in the eye of the "storm" of daily city life.
On my desk is a Monceau chestnut from one of the beautiful over century-old trees that were covertly bombing park people on a gorgeous autumn day.
Address: Metro Monceau in the 8th bordering 17th arr
Directions: boulevard de Courcelles. M?tro: Monceau
More Reviews (93)
- See All Dim Sum
- See All Velib for Americans now?
- See All Paris Apartment Vacation Rentals
- See All Grande Guignol - Théâtre des Vampires
- See All Street vendors
- See All A good Paris "happy-hour" Pub
- See All grands magasins & another good view
- Boules in the parc
- See All A recommended "parisian-watching" cafe
- See All Foto within a foto
- See All Can-Can You Say "piège à touristes?"
- See All Watch out for labor strikes!
davequ's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels