Irish Pub: "Guinness Time?" Top 5 Page for this destination Geneva Nightlife Tip by Tripack
Geneva Nightlife: 55 reviews and 54 photos
Here are my two favourite Irish Pub in Geneva: Mulligan's Irish Pub & Charly O'Neill's Irish Pub.
With all the survival kit for a great Big night:
- a lively athmosphere
- live band some evenings (see the events on website)
- friendly staff and clients
- big screen satellite sports with all major soccer and rugby games shown
- dart games
- kitchen food: Mexican dishes and traditional pub grub. Toasted sandwiches, potato chips and nachos chips available all hours.
- large beers choice but at Swiss price ;-(
- outdoor terasse for the Charly's
Directions: Mulligan's, rue Grenus 14, 1201 GE (in front of Manor shopping center, lake side). Open from 5pm MO to SA. From 7pm on SU.
Charly O'Neill's, rue Hoffmann 18, 1202 GE (10 min walk from Cornavin and UN area). Open from 1pm SA & SU. From 5pm MO to FR.
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (28)
- See All Geneva Festival - Fêtes de Genève
- See All Where to eat???
- See All Outdoor Ice Skating in the Heart of...
- See All Cheap accodomation for Summertime
- See All Green Heaven around Geneva (left bank)
Tripack's Related Pages
Have you been to Geneva?Share Your Travels