VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Berliner Fernsehturm" TV Tower - Fernsehturm Tip by graz-ie

TV Tower - Fernsehturm, Berlin: 102 reviews and 193 photos

That used to be the emblem of Eastern Berlin and now it is the Kudamm with the churches, I guess.

From up there you have the view over all Berlin and that is a good reason to go up there.
I was there again after I don´t know how many years - I guess 20 years and looked at the city again and so many things have changed since then.

I just remember that the last time I was there ( I was a child and it was an "honor" to go up there at that time - at least for my family) I didn´t like the food I had and it was just very expensive - you pay the height also :)
but I think that with the food has changed over the years, just the prize thing stayed the same :)

But you can go up there today even without eating anything and just look at Berlin - you just have to pay 7.50euro which is not that cheap either - but I guess it´s worth it...because Berlin is a great city!

open: march until october - daily from 9am until 12pm

Phone: +49 (0) 30/242 33 33
Website: http://www.berlinerfernsehturm.de

Review Helpfulness: 2 out of 5 stars

• Written Oct 15, 2005

More Things to Do in Berlin (1)

Comments

graz-ie

“Give each day the chance to be the best one of your life!”

Have you been to Berlin?