"Taken for granted" Place de la Concorde Tip by davequ
Place de la Concorde, Paris: 167 reviews and 321 photos
ok, maybe only taken for granted by me
For me it's Tuileries, Champs, etc. and I always shoot the insane traffic to get to the Concourde fountain & cool off, but for some reason I never take a pic of it. (?)
anyway this time I did, and got lucky that evening as the full moon just happened to be coming up.
Address: Metro 1, 13 : Concorde
Directions: Metro Concorde
More Reviews (93)
- See All Dim Sum
- See All Velib for Americans now?
- See All Paris Apartment Vacation Rentals
- See All Grande Guignol - Théâtre des Vampires
- See All Street vendors
- See All A good Paris "happy-hour" Pub
- See All grands magasins & another good view
- Boules in the parc
- See All A recommended "parisian-watching" cafe
- See All Foto within a foto
- See All Can-Can You Say "piège à touristes?"
- See All Watch out for labor strikes!
davequ's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels