"City Bus within Kyoto" Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto-fu Transportation Tip by Cyncyn

Kyoto-fu Transportation: 4 reviews and 7 photos

The comparision cheap traffic in Kyoto is bus. All the bus in the city is the same price at one way -- 220 yen. But you can find that there is one day travel tickets of bus , it costs only 500 yen.

So if you want to go more than one place, I suggest that you can buy one day ticket. And the bus station is very clear and print on the travel map when you buy the one day ticket in the bus station where is located just outside the Kyoto train station. The bus map is included the route to and from any places. So when you get the budget travel, you can plan it well in order to deduce the cost of traffic.

Since the cost of traffic in Japan will make you over budget, you 'd better think what and where you can take the advantage. Once I took the subway in Kyoto, since the location of the train and subway station is not connected, you can not easily find the transist from one destination to another. So I looked around the signal on the wall, some friendly traveller wrote that "go to the station , just walk 15 mins , do not spend transit by train , it is very expensive". Wow ! when I watched this words I could not stop my laughing !

The bus company is well establish in Kyoto. I think it is very good for travelling !

I hope this helps !

Type: Bus
Website: http://www.city.kyoto.jp/kotsu/

• Written Oct 14, 2005

More Transportation in Kyoto-fu (1)

“Don't be sad when it's raining, sunshine is next”

Have you been to Kyoto-fu?