"Grand Central Station" Grand Central Terminal Tip by EdinburghRoc
Grand Central Terminal, New York City: 107 reviews and 185 photos
This must be the most photographed railway station in the world.
Its beautiful inside with restaurants toilets shops + subway.
Its well worth going to have a look, besides its in lots of movies.
You too like many will try to capture it on film.
Address: 42nd St & Park Ave.
Directions: Between Vanderbilt Ave. & Park Ave.
Phone: (212) 340-2583
More Things to Do in New York City (13)
More Reviews (23)
- See All Things to see only in New York
- See All Washington Square
- See All Madame Tussauds
- See All Roosevelt Island
- 42nd st
- Brighton Beach/Coney Island
- Lights people action
- Some strange people come on the subway
- Pick up Subway maps & Bus maps.
- See All Music videos with your meal.
- On 17th Street between 2nd and 3rd...
EdinburghRoc's Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels