"The U.N. is worth a Tour !" United Nations Tip by EdinburghRoc
United Nations, New York City: 88 reviews and 143 photos
When will you next get a chance to visit the U.N.?
Send someone a postcard with a UN stamp.
Next time the UN is on the news you can say hey yeah I have been there saw that its cool.
Be there early! 9.am.
It has a shop and you see all three meeting rooms.
Address: The Visitors' Entrance is located on First Avenue.
Directions: Subway: number 4,5,6 or 7 trains to Grand Central Station; walk on 42nd Street to First Avenue.
Phone: 212-963-TOUR (8687)
More Things to Do in New York City (13)
More Reviews (23)
- See All Things to see only in New York
- See All Washington Square
- See All Madame Tussauds
- See All Roosevelt Island
- 42nd st
- Brighton Beach/Coney Island
- Lights people action
- Some strange people come on the subway
- Pick up Subway maps & Bus maps.
- See All Music videos with your meal.
- On 17th Street between 2nd and 3rd...
EdinburghRoc's Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels