Souvenirs & Art: "Silver, amber jewelry and Russian music" Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Shopping Tip by matcrazy1
Gdansk Shopping: 52 reviews and 143 photos
This house is interesting for the three reasons:
- silver and amber jewelry, there are the most beautiful pieces of art I have seen in Gdansk, quality and artistic value of jewelry sold here is high
- the architecture of the front facade decorated with portal and numerous stone sculptures
- the Russian Center of Science and Culture (RONiK - Rosyjski Osrodek Nauki i Kultury) which runs own souvenir shop (CDs of Vysocki and Okudzawa) and the gallery of Russian painters.
What to buy: Amber goes well with silver in my opinion, so if you like it...
I would buy CDs of Vladimir Vysocki and Bulat Okudzava I like a lot and already have.
What to pay: Good deal: prices are mostly a bit more than average for real amber/silver jewelry but high quality must cost.
Address: Ul. Dluga 35; 80-827 Gdansk
Directions: On main pedestrian street of Gdansk - Dluga, close to the Town Hall on the opposite side. About 25 min. on foot from the Main Railway Station (Gdansk Glowny).
Phone: +48 (58) 301-80-82
More Reviews (260)
- See All For rich and famous or unfamous
- See All To Westerplatte by car
- See All Where do they live?
- See All Private house of Walesa
- See All Few and little shells
- See All Bathing in the Baltic Sea
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Gdansk?Share Your Travels