"WEIRD AND CUTE" Buenos Aires Local Custom Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Buenos Aires Local Customs: 279 reviews and 296 photos
Nutria.....she is in the wild swamps of the Plata and in many lakes in the city, at a first look, I really thought it was a beaver, but it seems to a be an argentinean cousin of a beave...Quite friendly, that one wanted to talk with me, she left the lake specially to see me, can you believe it!?
SEPTEMBER - THIRD WEEK - 2005
More Local Customs in Buenos Aires (30)
More Reviews (97)
- See All NO FOREIGNERS THERE!!
- See All A VERY TRADITIONAL POINT
- See All A VERY OLD SUBWAY TRAIN STILL WORKS!
- See All LOVELY BREAKFAST WITH TYPICAL MEALS
- See All SPRINGTIME IN BUENOS AIRES
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels