"HIGH MIDDLE CLASS IN BUENOS AIRES" Buenos Aires Local Custom Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Buenos Aires Local Customs: 279 reviews and 296 photos
Buenos Aires had a deep crises some years ago, and the middle class suffered alot, and they lost alot, but they seem to recover, the argentinean economy is coming back to normal, and the govermenments is striving hard for a better time. At least the population was vibrant when I was there this month. but they still has a very high standard of life, when you drive through the best neighborhoods of Buenos Aires just like Anchorena you can easily notice that!
More Local Customs in Buenos Aires (30)
More Reviews (97)
- See All NO FOREIGNERS THERE!!
- See All A VERY TRADITIONAL POINT
- See All A VERY OLD SUBWAY TRAIN STILL WORKS!
- See All LOVELY BREAKFAST WITH TYPICAL MEALS
- See All SPRINGTIME IN BUENOS AIRES
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels