"COUNTING THE PESOS" Buenos Aires Favorite Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Buenos Aires General: 329 reviews and 393 photos
Favorite thing: Do not do it in busy places of the city, I was really having fun in San isidro,a very quiet and peaceful province near the Federal Capital...And you should know that the argentinean money is called PESOS, they have notes of 2 pesos, 10 pesos, 20 pesos, 50 pesos and 100 pesos.
ONE DOLLAR IS ABOUT 2.88 TO 2.92 PESOS RIGHT NOW!!!
And remember coins are fully accepted and needed everywhere!
October 2nd, 2005
More General in Buenos Aires (21)
More Reviews (106)
- See All TWO BRAZILIAN SHARKS!!!!
- See All NO FOREIGNERS THERE!!
- See All A VERY TRADITIONAL POINT
- See All A VERY OLD SUBWAY TRAIN STILL WORKS!
- See All LOVELY BREAKFAST WITH TYPICAL MEALS
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels