"Horse-drawn carriage - still in use" Top 5 Page for this destination Vysoke Tatry Local Custom Tip by evaanna
Vysoke Tatry Local Customs: 4 reviews and 5 photos
This kind of horse-drawn carriage is extremely rare now, but this one is still being used by farmers in Zdiar mainly to transport hay. Its wooden wheels with the iron rims make the ride extremely bumpy. I remember travelling in similar carriages on my holidays in the country in Poland. No matter how bumpy it got, the ride used to be a great attraction for the city child that I was.
More Local Customs in Vysoke Tatry (1)
More Reviews (41)
- See All Drive along Cesta Slobody - Road of...
- See All Cycling in Ticha Dolina - The Silent...
- See All When it rains
- See All Cog Railway to Strbske Pleso
- See All From Monkova Mountain Valley on to...
evaanna's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Vysoke Tatry?Share Your Travels
Latest Vysoke Tatry hotel reviews
- Grandhotel Stary Smokovec
- 54 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013