"Oslo" Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Things to Do Tip by Cristian_Uluru
Norway Things to Do: 770 reviews and 1,348 photos
The fantastic town of Oslo is the capital of Norway. It is situated at the head of Oslo Fjord surrounded by forested ridges. In Oslo there sights of onterest such as museums, parks, urban districts with listed buildings and many shops!!!! In Oslo you can find many good restaurants and pubs!! Oslo is also a perfect town where you can spend your weekend with many intertainments every evening.
When you visit Oslo you can't lose to see these places:
- Vigeland Park with more than 200 statues made by Vigeland;
- Radhus, the fantastic City Hall of Oslo;
- Nasjonalgalleriet where you can see The Scream by Munch;
- Karl Johans Gate: the main road of Oslo full of shops, restaurants...;
- Det Kongelige Slott: the nice Royal Palace;
- Akershus Slott and Festning: the nice castle of Oslo
- Vikingskipshuset: the wonderful museum of the Viking ships;
- Polarskip Fram: the museum of the ship Fram.
More information on my Oslo page.
More Reviews (39)
Cristian_Uluru's Related Pages
Have you been to Norway?Share Your Travels